Amorphous Metal Cores Market 2020 With Covid 19 Impact Analysis, Market Size, Growth, Industry Outlook with Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2026
360 Research Reports has provided unique insights about Amorphous Metal Cores Market for the given period. One of the main objectives of this report is to categorize the various dynamics of the market and to offer latest updates such as various technological developments, new entrants in the market, which make an impact on different segments. The market leading the data, demand, application details, and price trends of Amorphous Metal Cores By Geographical Segamentation.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Amorphous Metal Cores Industry – Research Objectives
The complete report on the global Amorphous Metal Cores market initiates with an outline of the market, followed by the size and objectives of this study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study, regulatory scenario, and technological advancements.
Get a Sample PDF of report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/15041910
Global Amorphous Metal Cores market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
Short Description about Amorphous Metal Cores Market:
The amorphous alloy is a non-crystal substance created by rapidly freezing liquids of high temperature. Because there is no rule of atomic arrangement, the energy loss (hysteresis loss) is small when the flux of magnetic induction passes through the iron core. In addition, eddy current loss is decreased because the thickness is approximately 0.03 mm, which is about 1/10 compared with silicon steel. Therefore, the no load loss (eddy current loss and hysteresis loss) can be decreased to about 1/5 of silicon steel’s.
Amorphous metal is an alloy with a non-crystalline structure produced by ultra-rapid quenching (about 1 million ℃ per second) of molten alloy. Because amorphous metal has no anisotropic properties, which originated from a crystalline structure, and there are no crystalline grain boundaries to prevent motion of magnetic domain walls, it shows excellent magnetic properties such as high permeability and low loss while having a high-saturation magnetic flux density.
Amorphous metal cores are effective for most distribution transformers. They are ideally suited for renewable energy applications such as wind farm and solar power, as they typically operate with 20~40% low load conditions. Amorphous metal cores have been in use for over 20 years in liquid-filled transformers, and this technology is now being applied to dry type transformers.
The initial costs of an amorphous core transformer are higher than of a crystalline silicon steel core transformer: first, the amorphous material itself is more expensive than crystalline silicon steel and second, the saturation magnetic flux density of amorphous steel is lower than that of silicon steel. This means larger sizes of amorphous core transformers are required, which results in a higher cost per unit. However, the higher initial costs can be compensated by lower operating costs over the lifetime of the transformers due to their increased energy efficiency.
The market for amorphous metal core is concentrated with players such as Hitachi, Mangal Electrical Industries, UAML (Usha Amorphous Metals Limited), TI-Electronic, ENPAY, Shanghai Zhixin Electric, Advanced Technology & Materials, Zhaojing Incorporated Company, Qingdao Yunlu Advanced Material Technology, Foshan Catech, Kotsons and so on. Among them, Hitachi is the leader with about 57% revenue market share in 2016.
The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product’s types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
The industry is expected to remain innovation-led, with frequent acquisitions and strategic alliances adopted as the key strategies by the players to increase their industry presence. Market stays in mature period with a clear concentration. Meanwhile, optimize product mix and further develop value-added capabilities to maximize margins. Manufacturers can take advantage of this situation by reinforcing their production units and supply-chains to avoid any delay in production turn-around-times (TAT) and supply-lead-times. Scope of the Amorphous Metal Cores Market Report :
The global Amorphous Metal Cores market is valued at 723 million USD in 2020 is expected to reach 1206.3 million USD by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on the Amorphous Metal Cores in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Amorphous Metal Cores market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Amorphous Metal Cores Breakdown Data by Type:
Amorphous Metal Cores Breakdown Data by Application:
This Amorphous Metal Cores Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Amorphous Metal Cores?
- What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Amorphous Metal Cores Market?
- What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Amorphous Metal Cores Market?
- What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Amorphous Metal Cores Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Amorphous Metal Cores Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Amorphous Metal Cores Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Amorphous Metal Cores Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Amorphous Metal Cores Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Amorphous Metal Cores Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Amorphous Metal Cores Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Amorphous Metal Cores Industry?
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/15041910
Amorphous Metal Cores market along with Report Research Design:
Amorphous Metal Cores Market Historic Data (2015-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Amorphous Metal Cores Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Amorphous Metal Cores Market Forecast (2020-2026):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase this report (Price 2900 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/15041910
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807
For More Related Reports Click Here :