Covid 19 Impact Analysis on HFO-1234yf Market 2020 – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Strategies, Demand Analysis and Projected Huge Growth By 2024
HFO-1234yf Market Research Report 2020-2024, discusses various factors driving or restraining the market, which will help the future market to grow with promising CAGR. This Report encompasses the manufacturers’ data, including shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution, etc., these data tend the consumer to know about the competitors better.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
HFO-1234yf Industry – Research Objectives
The complete report on the global HFO-1234yf market initiates with an outline of the market, followed by the size and objectives of this study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study, regulatory scenario, and technological advancements.
Get a Sample PDF of report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13836774
Global HFO-1234yf market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
Short Description about HFO-1234yf Market:
HFC-1234yf is a refrigerant with zero ozone layer depletion and very low global warming potential (GWP). Europe regulations call for low-GWP refrigerant in all new vehicles in 2017. In 2016, the global HFO-1234yf consumption market is led by Europe, capturing about 61.89% of global HFO-1234yf sales. The U.S. EPA greenhouse gas regulation set standards based on a presumed across-the-board conversion between 2017 and 2022. North America is the second-largest region-wise market with 27.41% global consumption share in 2016. Honeywell and DuPont have actually used to produce R-1234yf at industrial scale. R-1234yf is the ideal substitutes for R134a refrigerant. DuPont has completed the separation of its Performance Chemicals segment through the spin-off of The Chemours Company (Chemours). Now Chemours is in charge of HFC-1234yf business. HFC-1234yf is monopoly by Honeywell and Chemours. They licensed its proprietary process technologies to produce the HFC-1234yf to manufacturers in China, Japan. Such as, China Juhua will make Solstice yf in China for Honeywell, which in turn will market and sell the refrigerant to customers in Europe and USA. In global market, Honeywell is the global leader, which has started commercial operations at its new manufacturing plant in Geismar, La., to meet the growing global demand for its next-generation mobile air conditioning refrigerant. With this start-up, the plant has become the world’s largest site for producing HFO-1234yf, sold commercially as Solstice® yf. The production of HFO-1234yf increases from 3950 MT in 2012 to 10571 MT in 2016, at a CAGR of more than 27.90%. Honeywell is the world leader, holding 54.61% production market share and Chemours holding about 45.39% in 2016. In application, HFO-1234yf downstream is wide and recently HFO-1234yf has acquired increasing significance in various fields of automotive air conditioning and domestic refrigeration. Globally, the HFO-1234yf market is mainly driven by growing demand for automotive air conditioning which accounts for nearly 98.38% of total downstream consumption of HFO-1234yf in global. In the future, global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, HFO-1234yf production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2023 the production of HFO-1234yf is estimated to be 33966 MT. The worldwide market for HFO-1234yf is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.0% over the next five years, will reach 6370 million US$ in 2024, from 4490 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the HFO-1234yf in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global HFO-1234yf market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
HFO-1234yf Breakdown Data by Type:
HFO-1234yf Breakdown Data by Application:
This HFO-1234yf Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for HFO-1234yf?
- What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This HFO-1234yf Market?
- What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of HFO-1234yf Market?
- What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of HFO-1234yf Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of HFO-1234yf Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of HFO-1234yf Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global HFO-1234yf Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is HFO-1234yf Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On HFO-1234yf Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of HFO-1234yf Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for HFO-1234yf Industry?
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13836774
HFO-1234yf market along with Report Research Design:
HFO-1234yf Market Historic Data (2015-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
HFO-1234yf Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
HFO-1234yf Market Forecast (2020-2024):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase this report (Price 3480 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13836774
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807
For More Related Reports Click Here :
Global Medical Laser Imager Market Size 2020 is predicted to reach 145.3 Million USD mark By 2026 with a magnificent CAGR and Covid 19 Impact Analysis with Top Countries Data, Defination, Industry Outlook